I Got The Power

Lirik lagu Disciples: I Got The Power.

i got the power,
i got the power,
i got, i got, i got, i got the power,
Jesus make me strong,
Jesus make me strong,
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus make me strong.

i can never win alone, without Christ in the zone,
i got no strength to rhyme in this microphone,
got the power to go on, straight from the zone,
heavenly blessing i'm strong to the bone,
ku perkasa serasa laksana sang raksasa,
rock of ages, senantiasa masa ke masa,
i can do all things thru Christ who strengthen me,
i be chillin bravely in front of my enemy,
tak pernah ku takut di kala musuh datang menghadang,
tak perlu bimbang di kala iblis datang menyerang,
bukan mau anggar jago or seng ada lawang,
tapi dengar dulu beta bicara kawan,
coz' i got the power, dari Tete Manis (Yesus - Bhs Ambon),
Yang Abadi dan tak mungkin pernah habis,
aku lemah tapi dengan Dia aku kuat,
ku tak pernah ragu kalau benar aku berbuat.

i got the power, an awesome power,
so i can stand strong just like a tower,
i'm even stronger, can't keep me longer,
the wait is over, i cross the border,
i'm undefeated and undisputed,
just let me break it, this is how i put it,
not by my own, not by my might,
sent from the throne, not by my sight,
i-i-i got the power to fight the sin of the flesh,
when i feel weak, the Bible make me fresh,
got my faith working, i got the picture,
running for the finish line like in the Scripture,
my sight is fixed, it's set on the prize,
my sin is dead coz' my Lord paid the price,
i shall work and running but i won't get tired,
to walk the talk, set the world on fire.

God will give us His power,
if Holy Spirit went down like shower,
so we can go and show the world,
that Jesus is our strength,
You are my portion, You are mine,
You are my shelter when in the night,
with You my Lord i'm forever-ever standing strong.

sumber lirik dan gambar: lembahpujian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment